Our Pastor announced last Sunday that our beautiful facilities will
be reopened officially on Sunday, June 21st 2020 to allow for
the gathering together of God's children for worship and
We are not doing this haphazardly, arbitrarily or carelessly, but
rather prayerfully, strategically, and meticulously to ensure that
every worshipper feels confident, safe and secure while
worshipping God in our facilities.
We want to assure you that we have carefully studied all the CDC
Safety Guidelines and Practices for Communities of Faith to
prevent the spread of COVID-19 in their services such as:
i. Scaling Up Operations;
ii. Promoting healthy hygiene practices;
iii. Encouraging use of cloth face coverings among congregants;
iv. Intensifying cleaning, disinfection, and ventilation;
v. Promoting social distance at services (at least 6 feet apart in
lines and at other times);
vi. Minimizing community sharing of worship materials and
vii. Maintaining healthy operations, etc.
We also want to assure you that our strategic plans for the
reopening of our facilities for services fully comply with the above
listed CDC Safety Guidelines and Practices for Churches.
1. You will be greeted at the entrance of our parking lot by one of our Opening Crew holding up a sign to remind you of our Safety Guidelines.
2. Social distancing starts at our parking lot. You will be directed to park your car at every other parking space, leaving a wide space between cars.
3. From the parking lot, you will be directed to the sidewalk that leads to our Sanctuary door.
4. Taped arrows will be on the sidewalks floor one way in and one way out. Please ensure you follow or walk in the direction of the taped arrows on the floor.
5. On the sidewalk outside the Sanctuary door, please ensure you stand on the taped lines on the floor to maintain the social distance (6 feet apart) while waiting to be ushered into the sanctuary.
6. At the Sanctuary door, you will offered a face ask or cloth face covering to wear if you need one.
7. We strongly suggest and encourage all worshippers to wear a face covering before entering our Sanctuary.
8. As you enter into our Sanctuary, we encourage you to use hand sanitizer from any of the two sanitizer dispensers installed in the lobby.
9. Our Usher will lead you to your seat from the lobby. Please, sit wherever you are instructed to sit.
10. While family can sit together in the Sanctuary, please maintain social distance at every time in the Sanctuary by leaving three (3) seats between you and another family or person.
11. Please always ensure you follow or walk only in the direction of the taped one-way arrows on the floor in the Sanctuary.
12. If you need to use the restroom while service is going on, you must exit either through the Kids Church's door or the Coffee Room's door marked "OUT".
13. After using the restroom, please remember to use the hand sanitizer from the dispenser by the door before you enter back into the Sanctuary.
14. We encourage you to continue to give your tithes and offerings online, but if you need an envelope for your tithes and offerings, please pick it up on the table at the lobby and drop it in a bucket by the exit doors at the end of the service.
15. At the end of the service, please remain seated until the Usher signal to you to move and please follow or walk in the direction of the taped one way arrows on the floor to either of the exit doors in the Sanctuary.
16. We strongly discourage any physical contact (shaking of hands, holding hands, or hugging) in the sanctuary or clustering any where after leaving the sanctuary.
17. We strongly encourage you to use hand sanitizer from the dispenser by the two (2) exit doors on your way out of the Sanctuary after the service.
18. All seats have been disinfected before the service and will also be disinfected immediately after the English service.
19. All door knobs and rails have been wiped and disinfected before the service and will also be wipes and disinfected at intervals during the service.
20. Please note that our Kids Church is not yet opened and so we plead with you to ensure your child sits quietly with you during the service. We encourage you to bring along for your child a quiet activity to keep your child occupied.
Copyright © 2020 Gods Family Bible Church - All Rights Reserved.
Managed by YHWH Studios LLC